Clearly, quickly and impactfully articulate the skills and achievements of your students.
With C.TI, students get control of their data, and beautifully designed, easy to share, badges.
Educators have powerful security and design enhancements, with the reassurance of LMS integrations, learning pathways and value for money.
Employers understand skills learned through rich badge metadata, and can process them at machine speed.
Based on verifiable credentials, C.TI is already used in K-12, higher-ed and online course providers in 12 countries and is PIEoneer Awards 2022 Digital Innovation of the Year, Assessment & Credentials.
It’s easy to join the decentralized revolution, book your demo today.Book your demo today
Winner - Digital Innovation of the Year: Assessment & Credentials
Benefits at a glance
- Respects student privacy
- Leading LMS integrations, API based for easy start with others
- Fast, one-time, LMS connection, automated issuance, no uploading spreadsheets
- Low-cost, tiered, pricing plans
- Learning Pathways
- Cryptographic security protects your brand
- Students and employers 100% confident in authenticity
- Whitelabelling and custom design builds your brand when shared online
- Dashboard analytics, live support
- In control. Private. No risk of data abuse
- Valid, unalterable proof of attainment
- Easy to share when and how you want, even offline
- Easily stored and stacked in a wallet
Contact us for pricing
- Rich meta-data in badges – including learning frameworks and outcomes data – provides clarity around what has been learned
- Less time verifying, 100% confidence in authenticity
- No risk of expired or revoked credentials being accepted
- Accept and verify in real-time even when offline
- Fully machine readable, ability to build autonomous pipelines
How Ready is Your Institution?
A Readiness Assessment helps understand and assess the capabilities needed for implementing micro-credentials successfully. Dr. Asheley Jones is ready to help.Book an assessment
Who's using C.TI?
600+ organizations in
12 countries, including:
"C.TI works how we need it to - not the other way around - and provides students with great looking, private, portable recognition of the skills acquired while in our care. Nothing was too much trouble for the team at Convergence.Tech."
Eric Berngen -
Coordinator of Programs & Workforce Development for the Innovation Center,
St. Vrain Valley Schools
"A new take on digital credentials and evolution for our badges. The privacy, security and user control capabilities builds trust with our students, teachers, parents, alumni and industry partners."
Stephanie Stephens -
Executive Director of Learning Innovation and Technology,
Holy Trinity School
"Clearly leaders in digital credentialing in Canada."
Janette Hughes -
Associate Professor and Assistant Dean,
Canada Research Chair (Tier 2),
Technology & Pedagogy, Ontario Tech University
"Our partner on the journey of disruption & a leader in so many spaces. They just get it."
Mark Hansen -
School District of Elmbrook, Wisconsin
Interested in C.TI?Let's arrange a quick call.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Dr. Asheley Jones, Principal Consultant - Education Strategy, now helps across the digital credentials journey. Industry verified and evidence based, Dr Jones has led many large scale employability skills capability frameworks.Read more
We know technology consulting. We know education. Now we’ve brought them together to help educators do more with less.Read more